Cerebriam Studio DMCA Policy
Cerebriam Studio respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the US Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Cerebriam Studio will respond as quickly as possible to claims of copyright infringement committed using our Studio if such claims are reported to Cerebriam Studio’s Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorised to act on behalf of one, or authorised to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through our Studio by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Cerebriam Studio’s Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Cerebriam Studio will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from our Studio.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), postal address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law (e.g. as a fair use)”.
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorised to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed”.
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Cerebriam Studio’s Designated Copyright Agent: Copyright Agent, Cerebriam Studio, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom
- Or support [at] cerebriam.co.uk
We will take down any infringing material and inform the alleged infringer. Cerebriam Studio will pass on a copy of your infringement notice to the user, who may submit a counter notice.
Submitting a counter notice
If we have taken your content down and you believe this is in error, you can submit a counter notice which we will pass on to the person who submitted the original notice. You may contact the original notifier directly if you want to resolve it directly. If you come to an agreement, the reporter must email support [at] cerebriam.co.uk and we’ll reinstate your content as quickly as we can. Cerebriam Studio takes no legal responsibility for your counter notice other than passing it onto the original filer. We encourage you to seek legal council as there may be legal consequences to challenging a notice.