SOCIAL MEDIA GIVEAWAY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WHAT IS THE GIVEAWAY ABOUT?
Cerebriam Studio Ltd (Cerebriam Studio) is giving away an iPad to one lucky eligible content creator.
HOW DO WE SELECT THE WINNER?
One creator who follows the below instructions will be selected by a panel of judges.
Details of the prizes are as follows:
- Apple iPad (9th Gen) Wi-Fi 64GB Space Gray x1 A2602
- Cerebriam Studio online editor free for 6 months x 3
Logon to Cerebriam.com, you may use a free account, and make some awesome content around the theme of Anticipating Summer.
Follow @cerebriam on whatever social platform you’re on.
Post the content on either your TikTok, Twitter, Instagram Reels, LinkedIn, Facebook, or YouTube account(s) tagging @cerebriam, describing your ideal summer by 12th October 2023. The judging panel will select a winner and make an announcement by 16th October 2023. All prizes will be sent to the respective winners within 7 days of making the announcement.
Each social channel named and run by the same individual is considered one entry. Posting your video on multiple channels increases your chances of a win.
NOTE: To be eligible, your video posts and social accounts must be set to public. A minimum of twenty individuals are required to enter for the competition to commence. Winners will be announced through private message on Instagram.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Contest is organized by Cerebriam Studio (@cerebriam) and is open to all UK based YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram Reels, LinkedIn and Twitter content creators who –
(a) are at least 18 years of age. Participants below the age of 18 years must obtain written parental consent to participate, a copy of which is to be made available to Cerebriam Studio upon request at any time. In the event the parent of the participant (“Parent”) allows the participant to participate in this Contest, the Parent acknowledges and agrees that these terms and conditions shall be binding upon the Parent.
- This giveaway is not sponsored or associated with YouTube, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram Reels, LinkedIn or Twitter.
- This giveaway is for content creators. Non-active social media accounts, on which original content isn’t posted frequently, will be disqualified.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Contest.
- Tagging multiple posts, on a single social platform, with the same account counts as one entry.
- The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of England and Wales. However, it shall be your sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that you comply with and do not contravene with any laws to which you may be personally subject to.
- The winners will be notified via @cerebriam on Instagram. Cerebriam Studio is also allowed to announce the winner on the Cerebriam Studio website and the company’s other social media accounts. All participants should check their social pages and keep their accounts active during this period. Cerebriam Studio shall not be responsible or liable if the participant cannot be contacted for any reason whatsoever following efforts by Cerebriam Studio to contact the participant via social media.
- Cerebriam Studio’s decision on the selected participant(s) shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by Cerebriam Studio at any time during or after the Contest Period.
- In no event shall Cerebriam Studio, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss, injury or death or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection with the Contest and your participation in the Contest including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards (including but not limited to festival postponement or cancellations) by Cerebriam Studio and/or its organizers.
- Cerebriam Studio shall not be liable to the participants and/or to any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Contest or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Cerebriam Studio.
- Cerebriam Studio is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Cerebriam Studio reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of this Contest or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Cerebriam Studio the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or the Contest submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following –
- any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating
- submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named participating in the Contest; and/or
- submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses.
- Cerebriam Studio reserves the right to use the photographs and/or name of the winner for any promotional/publicity purposes. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the terms and condition